With the health and safety of our members as our priority we will be following all guidelines provided by the PEI CPHO and the Skate Canada PEI Section, and working closely with the APM Centre staff. All members will be required to follow the instructions and guidelines outlined on this page.
Before each session, every participant must be able to answer 'No' to the following symptom screening questions:
1. Do you or anyone in your household have any of the COVID symptoms (new or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, unusual fatigue, acute loss of sense of smell or taste)?
2. Is there anyone in your home that is required to self-isolate?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household, been in contact in the last 14 days with a person under investigation or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
APM Centre Arena
Covid 19 Rules and Regulations, Updated September 11, 2020
- Anyone that is sick or feeling ill must not an ice time.
- If you have been outside the Atlantic bubble you must have completed 14 days of isolation before entering the building.
- In any one in your group has been in contact with any person that is being screened for Covid 19 they are not permitted to enter the building.
- Arrival Time: No more than 1⁄2 hour before Ice Time. All users should be in the facility 15 minutes prior to ice time. Late arrivals may be turned away.
- Departure Time: Hold in the dressing room until next group in on the ice (About 15 min) then depart. All participants must be gone within 1⁄2 hour after Ice Time.
- No spitting.
- No Handshaking
- No Fans or Parents in the stands or building. (unless it is a supervising parent acting as a coach to the group) Supervising parent must stand in an area in the arena to ensure 6ft distancing with all other user groups.
- Maximum of 11 people allowed in each dressing room to maintain 6ft distancing all spaces are marked in the room.
- Maximum of 33 people on ice to maintain 6ft distancing with incidental contact only.
- All users should review the web site for any updates to these regulations.