With the health and safety of our members as our priority we will be following all guidelines provided by the PEI CPHO and the Skate Canada PEI Section, and working closely with the APM Centre staff. All members will be required to follow the instructions and guidelines outlined on this page.
Before each session, every participant must be able to answer 'No' to the following symptom screening questions:
1. Do you or anyone in your household have any of the COVID symptoms (new or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, unusual fatigue, acute loss of sense of smell or taste)?
2. Is there anyone in your home that is required to self-isolate?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household, been in contact in the last 14 days with a person under investigation or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
APM Centre Arena
Covid 19 Rules and Regulations, Updated November 15, 2020
- Arrival Time: Participants must go directly to their assigned dressing room.
- Departure Time: All participants must to their dressing room and wait until Spectators have left before they leave through the Dressing Room hallway exit door.
- No spitting.
- No Handshaking
- Spectators are allowed in the stands. They must wear a mask the entire time in the facility. They will be allowed to enter after all participants are on the ice and they must sign in using the supplied binder, for contact tracing purposes.